PAD SEE EW OR THAI STIR FRIED NOODLES
- soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- oyster sauce – 2 tablespoon
- White vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil / Vegetable oil / Olive oil / Peanut oil (Peferred) – 2 tablespoon
- garlic – 4 cloves
- Egg – 1 number
- wide rice noodles – 400 grams
- sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Chinese broccoli (or regular broccoli and spinach) – 50 gram spinach and 5 florets of brocoli
- ground Black/white pepper – 1/2 tablespoon
Rehydrate wide rice noodles as per the directions on the noodle package. Marinate chicken with salt and pepper. Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, white vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
In a pan, pour oil and sauté finely chopped garlic. Then add marinated chicken. Once the chicken turns white, add broccoli. Cook for 1 minute and add spinach. Mix well and move it to one side of the pan. Now scrabble egg on the other part of the pan and mix well. Switch off the stove.
In a wok, add oil and then add noodles and sauce. Stir fry until the edges of the noodles caramelize. Add chicken veggie mix to the wok. Serve hot.
Disclaimer: Some people will be allergenic to certain food products mentioned above – please use your judgment and consult with health experts before you prepare and consume it. We shall not be responsible for the outcome of any recipe anyone try from this website.