Salesforce.com is an American cloud computing company.
Salesforce offers Software as a Service (SaaS) platform which helps in Customer Relationship Management.
It has a multi-tenant architecture and subscriptions.
2. Service Cloud
3. Marketing Cloud
4. Data cloud
5. App Cloud
6. Analytics Cloud
7. Community Cloud
1. End User ( Customer)
2. Certified Advanced Administrator
3. Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Certified Service Cloud Consultant
5. Certified Force.com Platform App Builder
6. Certified Force.com Platform Developer I
7. Certified Force.com Platform Developer II
8. Certified Technical Architect
What is Apex?
- Apex is a programming language for salesforce (only).
- Object Oriented Program, in which the data types have to defined.
- Allows developers for flow execution in force.com platforms.
- Enables developers to add business logic to most system events including button clicks, related record updates and visualforce pages.
Datatypes in Apex
Apex primitives include the following datatypes.
- Date Time
- ID- Any valid salesforce.com Id.
- Any object that can be stored in force.com platform database.
- sObject variable unlike primitive variable refers to row of data in salesforce. That is a complete record as a variable.