CHILLI CHICKEN SERVED WITH HOT ROTI OR POROTTA
- Boneless chicken cubes- 500 grams
- Dark soy sauce 4 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder- 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Vietnamese chilli garlic sauce- 2 teaspoon
- Thai chilli garlic sauce- 1 teaspoon
- Corn flour- 4 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour- 3 tablespoon
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Vinegar- 2 teaspoon
- Sugar- 1 teaspoon
- Onion- One Large, cut in cubes
- Bell pepper/Capsicum- One, cut in cubes
- Garlic- 3 cloves, finely chopped
- Oil- 2-3 tablespoon
Marinate chicken with other other ingredients. Take half of the quantity of the ingredients 2 to 8 and salt to prepare marinade and keep aside for atleast 30 minutes.
Prepare the sauce mixing the remaining half quantity of ingredients 2 to 8, vinegar and sugar.
Shallow fry the marinated chicken until golden brown. Flip sides and cook.
Pour 1 tablespoon oil in another pan, and add garlic. Once the garlic starts to turn golden, add onion and then bell pepper. Keep Stirring for 2 minutes in medium flame. Add cooked chicken to this and pour in the sauce. Mix the sauce thoroughly and cook for another 5-6 minutes until the sauces blend properly to the chicken.
Disclaimer: Some people will be allergenic to certain food products mentioned above – please use your judgment and consult with health experts before you prepare and consume it. We shall not be responsible for the outcome of any recipe anyone try from this website.