Skip to content
How to send email at every build ?
Jenkins default configuration setting allows to send email notification for build failure, someone breaks the build etc.
- To send email for every build Install Email-ext plugin
- Once it is installed, click on Configure System
- Then in “Jenkins Location” section & “Extended E-mail Notification” – enter your email ids
- In “E-mail Notification” section, enter the SMTP server name to “SMTP server”
- Click “Advanced”, Click “Use SMTP Authentication” to enter required information
- verify “Test configuration by sending test e-mail”
- Configure a project to send email at every build
- Click “Add post-build action” and then Click “Editable Email Notification”
- Go to “Advanced Settings” to “Add Trigger”
- then Click “Always” , Save