Kubernetes concepts to remember:
1. Kubernetes Cluster: combination of large number of node machines
2. node machines:where Kubernetes software is installed and docker containers are hosted
3. docker container:each node machines contain large number of docker containers
4. docker image:Docker instructions are build and stored as image
5.Dockerfile:Docker instructions are written in markup language and stored in Dockerfile
Docker more info:
- Docker image can be run in terminal interactive mode while container started.
- While running in the terminal interactive mode, any program runtime, or filesystem can be added to the live container.
- A commit on container can create another fresh image.
4.Fresh image from container can be tagged for easy use.
- Now the fresh image will have ubundu and the additional file system, runtime(like Java runtime) associated.